LOL Mondays 14


I received this poems in email from one of my friend. Excellent poems by not so famous poets... found on toilet doors and walls.

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...

Here I sit, Broken hearted
Tried to sh*t, But only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky, You had your chance
I tried to fart, And sh*t my pants!

Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets.

I came here, To sh*t and stink,
But all I do, Is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to sh*t and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullsh*t on the walls...

P/S: More to come. I'll share the other half of the poems in the next LOL Mondays post


0 comments to "LOL Mondays 14"