Smorty

If you are into blog advertising, then I'm sure you would have heard of Smorty by now. It's simpply another paid to blog site which connects the blogger and advertisers and provides you the opportunity to increase your online income by writing paid posts. I have written two post since I signed up with smorty and they didn't give me a hard time with pageranks as they have their own ranking system along with Google pagerank. They have a tidy green and black dashboard with panels for your posting record, your earnings, pending tasks and new opportunities. And I found is it easier to navigate and organize my posts with such system. If you are a blogger who want your hobby to pay for itself, then why not give Smorty a try?

But then, you blog must have some pre-requisites before you can sign up with smorty. First of all your blog must be indexed by Google and Yahoo. Besides that, your blog must be at least 3 months old and must not contain any violent, hate related or adult content. Also, make sure you blog is active and have a history of minimum average of 2 new posts per week. That's all you need and youre in!