test2

Here's The Lotus Racing Hospitality. It's at the paddock lane and the finest of all you can find from the other F1 tracks around the world.


It's a complte three stories building with the lounge and engineering office at the ground floor. The have offices and meeting rooms one floor up and a rooftop.


A great place to chill out with a cuppa coffee. Or even with some books in your hands. Trust me, it feels like home.


A view from the second floor looking down at the main entrance. I absolutely liked the light & shadow it gives. Thus, I captured.


This was on Friday. Got back from garage and headed straight for lunch with Anand. And.. yes, that's my headphone next to the plate.


Meet my friend. She works there :)


These are two of the team members at lunch before the practice session starts.


To read my rest of my Realising Dreams - Yas Marina 2010 experience, Click Here.


0 comments to "test2"

About This Blog

Web hosting for webmasters